Tea Burn | Your Best Weight Loss Booster

Tea Burn | Your Best Weight Loss Booster
Electrifying metabolism, Burning off fat, Improving health

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Success Weight Loss Story For Real!

This is the story of Mary Gould's weight-loss story.

Mary Gould start gaining weight rapidly in 2010, that time she weighed 150 pounds, already experiencing some health issues, and when she turned 39 in 2015 her weight increased to 225 pounds.

In 2012, Mary got married and was ready to embrace her new life-partner. At that time she already had two sons of her own.

After few months of her new life, Mary becoming ill, and as it continued become worse, she constantly made a trip to the hospital.
That time her doctor could not explained what the real causes that had her health to deteriorate much, until it was almost too late. In the end, her health issues had become major contributor to her great weight gain.

Adding to the pain, during all of her health crises and the weight gain, Mary's husband left and she became homeless.
She was at very bad spot, and realized she has to do major change for the sake of her children.

Here more reads about Mary's weight loss journey...

Mary Gould's success weight-loss story
The Changes

Because I was in such poor health by this point, I had to start my journey very slowly. I was able to find temporary housing, but it had very little space or kitchen facilities, so I had to get creative if I planned on losing the weight. I started with a Crock-Pot, a small tabletop grill, and a tiny fridge. I would get meats and fresh veggies and I would stretch them for several meals. I cut out all sugars, pastas, and breads. I didn’t count calories or use a specific plan because I had few available resources, but I knew I had to make a change to reclaim my health.

I had very little space in the housing, but I had to find ways to exercise. Because I was in so much pain, it was a slow process. Each day, I would take a few steps around the parking lot of the place I was staying, and each day I would feel like taking more steps and it progressed from there. I got an exercise DVD and started increasing my efforts to have more physical activity in my life.

At first, I saw little change in the way that I was feeling but I saw my son’s face each day and I knew he needed a healthy mom and I wanted so much to keep going for him. Even on the days I felt I couldn’t take another step, I would tell myself, “Mary, the rest of your life will be the best of your life,” and it helped me push through the darkest days.

The After

I started feeling amazing and began to celebrate the non-scale victories along the way. I was able to do things with my son that I previously could not accomplish. For several years, I had put a “do not disturb” sign on my heart and was focused solely on my wellness journey, so I had put my dating life on pause. Last year, though, I met a wonderful man who was on his own health journey, and I was now emotionally ready to pursue dating.

I am honestly amazed when I look at life now and see how far I have come. Before, I had little self-confidence and hated taking pictures of myself, but after the weight loss I was surprised at how much confidence I was gaining.

The Maintenance

I do affirmations that help me stay focused and positive. I strive to eat healthy each day and keep fresh vegetables around for snacks. I drink water equal to half of my body weight in ounces.
I am part of a wonderful accountability group on social media that is very helpful. When I first started my journey, I was completely alone, but now I have people who I can check in with who understand.

I was introduced to some amazing health products that have helped me daily to get the vitamins and enzymes I need, which I lacked after the previous mold exposure. I have continued my healthy cooking and now incorporate portion control containers so I can see how much I am consuming daily. I have continued my exercise, starting each day with an hour-long walk.

It inspires me to have people message me and let me know that they have made a healthy change in their own lives or lost weight because of something I have shared with them. I have wonderful sons and a supportive significant other, and I want to live a long life for them, so that really keeps me motivated.

I have now became a health and wellness coach to help others along in their own journeys. I am just starting out, but I want others to see firsthand that if someone like me, who had so many challenges to overcome can do it, then they can too.

The Struggles

I think the main struggle is in my mind. When I don’t see the progress right away, I have to remind myself of how far I have come. When I struggle, I have to remember I am still progressing in the right direction.

Advice

My best advice is don’t give up when you have bad days. Push through the pain. Don’t think of reasons that it won’t work, just focus on why you started and why you are not going to give up!

source:https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/mary-gould-lost-245-pounds-decided-time-reclaim-life-become-best-version-163738677.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment